I have teamed up with some amazing ladies to bring you recipes from around the world!
My recipe is for our bakery’s signature cupcake Strawberry Red Velvet. It is becoming my favorite as well behind cake pops and really is a fan favorite. If you try it out let me know in the comments below!
More Valentines Recipes:
Heart Shaped Pizzas & Sweetheart drink | Marbled Strawberry Pancakes | Boeuf Bourguignon | Vegan Chocolate Mousse | The Love Brownie: A Paleo Dessert | Spinach and Mushroom Ravioli in Champagne Cream Sauce | Homemade Valentine’s Day Truffles | The Ultimate Mimosa Bar | Axomiya Payokh | Creamy Chicken Carbonara | Strawberry-filled Choux
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 canola oil
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 1 cup or small carton of buttermilk at room temperature
- 2 tsp or a little more vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Red food dye
- 3 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Cut up the strawberries and put them the mixer and let that go on slow for a minute or two
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Add the rest of the ingredients in with the strawberries and slowly add flour 1/2 cup at a time
- Mix for at least 10 minutes or more if you have enough patience
- Put cupcake liners in your pan and using an ice cream evenly distribute mixture
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until when pushed on the cake springs back
- After letting them cool ice with cream cheese frosting, either homemade or store bought works too!
Subscribe to Gingy Love
I don't want you to miss a thing (yes I sung it in my head too), subscribe please!