I have been lusting over this soup since my serving days and I just had to recreate it! I mashed together some Pinterest recipes and came up with this jewel!
Steak + Noodle Soup
- 1.5-2 lbs of steak cubed (I’ve also had it with Prime Rib and it is bomb.com)
- 1 cup of flour
- 4 cups of beef broth (The whole Swanson beef broth container pretty much)
- Onion soup mix
- 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce (More depending on how much you like it so for me a crap ton.)
- 1/2 pack of egg noodles
- Coat steak in flour and saute until brown
- Add the steak, beef broth, soup mix, sauce and your favorite spices into the crockpot
- Set on low for 7-8 hours
- 30 minutes before serving cook up the egg noodles as instructed
- Mix in the egg noodles and let those babies soak in the deliciousness for 20 minutes before serving
- Try not to eat all of it yourself!
Subscribe to Gingy Love
I don't want you to miss a thing (yes I sung it in my head too), subscribe please!