Today was in the negatives with the weather man saying it felt like -20 with wind chill, so I had to make something that warmed my insides. This is my favorite soup with the perfect amount of kick and more can be added according to your preference. I included this recipe in my freezer meals because it does freeze flawlessly and is better as it sits. It is seriously the easiest soup I have ever made and all of the ingredients are ridiculously affordable. I always have all of the makings of this soup in my pantry at all times just in case a craving strikes. Enjoy my take on Fiesta Chicken Soup!
Fiesta Chicken Soup
• 4-5 large chicken breasts
• Taco seasoning (or chicken fajita seasoning works well too)
• 1 jar of salsa
• 1 can of Great Northern Beans
• 1 can of Black Beans
• 1 can of corn
• 32 oz of chicken broth (or non-chicken chicken broth, yes it’s a real thing)
1. Drain the can of corn
2. Dump all of the ingredients into the crockpot (yep it’s that easy)
3. Set on High for 6 hours
4. Top with Mexican cheese and Fritos, sometimes we use Chili Cheese Fritos, you can also throw some sour cream on top or additional salsa.
Subscribe to Gingy Love
I don't want you to miss a thing (yes I sung it in my head too), subscribe please!