I have teamed up with some amazing ladies to bring you recipes from around the world!
I have been lusting over this soup since my serving days and I just had to recreate it! I mashed together some Pinterest recipes and came up with this jewel!
Steak + Noodle Soup
- 1.5-2 lbs of steak cubed (I’ve also had it with Prime Rib and it is bomb.com)
- 1 cup of flour
- 4 cups of beef broth (The whole Swanson beef broth container pretty much)
- Onion soup mix
- 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce (More depending on how much you like it so for me a crap ton.)
- 1/2 pack of egg noodles
- Coat steak in flour and saute until brown
- Add the steak, beef broth, soup mix, sauce and your favorite spices into the crockpot
- Set on low for 7-8 hours
- 30 minutes before serving cook up the egg noodles as instructed
- Mix in the egg noodles and let those babies soak in the deliciousness for 20 minutes before serving
- Try not to eat all of it yourself!
Today was in the negatives with the weather man saying it felt like -20 with wind chill, so I had to make something that warmed my insides. This is my favorite soup with the perfect amount of kick and more can be added according to your preference. I included this recipe in my freezer meals because it does freeze flawlessly and is better as it sits. It is seriously the easiest soup I have ever made and all of the ingredients are ridiculously affordable. I always have all of the makings of this soup in my pantry at all times just in case a craving strikes. Enjoy my take on Fiesta Chicken Soup!
Fiesta Chicken Soup
• 4-5 large chicken breasts
• Taco seasoning (or chicken fajita seasoning works well too)
• 1 jar of salsa
• 1 can of Great Northern Beans
• 1 can of Black Beans
• 1 can of corn
• 32 oz of chicken broth (or non-chicken chicken broth, yes it’s a real thing)
1. Drain the can of corn
2. Dump all of the ingredients into the crockpot (yep it’s that easy)
3. Set on High for 6 hours
4. Top with Mexican cheese and Fritos, sometimes we use Chili Cheese Fritos, you can also throw some sour cream on top or additional salsa.